Monday, August 10, 2009

MLM company that recruits for you

MLM company that works for you
Hi my name is Bryan Hooper and i wanted to share info with you about a new MLM company that i joined about a month ago.This company is in prelaunch stage until september 5th and they offer a 3 by 10 forced matrix. The forced matrix means the company will build your downline for you.I figured i would join and get a good position before the launch.I am currently paying 10$ per month and after i joined i have not logged in to check my status until this morning.I was pleasantly surprised to find out that i was allready given 2 paid members in my downline and 2 prospects that are on a free trial basis.My decision to join early is already starting to pan out.I am looking forward to after they launch to see how fast they will recruit for me.If you are interested in this awesome opportunity the website is http://bit.ly/4DPsto You dont even have to do any recruiting. The company will do it for you. This really is a good lazy way of watching your money grow.Dont wait untill its too late to join because you will be on the bottom of the spillover list for your downline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.